WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host.
WordPress you can easily:
- Publish and edit posts;
- Sort articles in categories;
- Search within your content;
- Manage users’ access;
- Change your website themes and more.
How to install WordPress?
- How to Install WordPress using Softaculous
- How to Install WordPress using QuickInstall
- How to Install WordPress using Fantastico
- How to Install WordPress using FTP
- How to Install WordPress in your Computer
- How to Install WordPress in your Language
- How to Install a WordPress Multisite Network
- Things to do After Installing WordPress
How to Install WordPress using Softaculous
Softaculous is a popular auto-installer script. It allows you to easily install popular web applications like WordPress with just a few clicks. Hosting companies like SiteGround and InMotion Hosting use Softaculous in their control panel.
- Login to your cPanel account and look for Softaculous icon
- Click on WordPress installer icon
- Click on the Install tab to continue.