You can use this procedure to create a new domain user account in Active Directory Users and
Computers under Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
Membership in Domain Admins, or equivalent, is the minimum required to perform this
To Synchronize Zimbra user account with Active Directory for authentication, we need to
create the same account names in Zimbra.
To create a new user account using the Windows interface
1. To open Active Directory Users and Computers, click Start , click Control Panel , double
click Administrative Tools , and then double-click Active Directory Users and Computers.
To open Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server® 2012, click Start , type dsa.msc .
2. In the console tree, right-click the folder in which you want to add a user account.
For Example :- Active Directory Users and Computers\ PAWAN.IN \ Advocate General Of Punjab
3. Point to New , and then click User .
4. In First name , type the user’s first name.
5. In Initials , type the user’s initials.
6. In Last name , type the user’s last name.
7. Modify Full name to add initials or reverse the order of first and last names.
8. In User logon name , type the user logon name, click the user principal name (UPN) suffix in the drop-down
list, and then click Next .
If the user will use a different name to log on to computers running Microsoft® Windows® 95, Windows 98,
or Windows NT® operating systems, you can change the user logon name as it appears in User logon
name (pre-Windows 2000) to the different name.
9. In Password and Confirm password , type the user’s password, and then select the appropriate password
10. Click Next.
11. Click Finish
Now the user account is successfully created. You can login with same account on any client machine
within domain or used to access the application which is based on LDAP level authentication.